Thanks to California’s misguided laws, thousands of freelancers have lost their incomes. We can’t let California’s bad ideas spread across the country. CABIA Action has a plan to stop it.
Join our fight to hold politicians accountable for AB5!
Contributions to CABIA Action Inc will be used for political purposes and are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes. We accept contributions in unlimited amounts from individuals, corporations and other business entities, PACs and nonprofit organizations. Contributions in any amount from foreign nationals and federal government contractors are strictly prohibited. Federal law requires us to use best efforts to collect and report the name, address, employer and occupation of each individual whose aggregate contributions exceed $200 in a calendar year.
By clicking “Donate,” you certify that the following statements are true, complete and accurate:
– You are a United States Citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (a “Green Card holder”).
– You are at least 18 years old.
– You are making this contribution using a debit or credit card drawn on or paid using an account that contains your personal funds, and not the funds ofany incorporated entity another.
– No one has provided you funds in advance for the purpose of making this contribution, and no one will reimburse you for it.
– You are not a federal government contractor.
PAID FOR BY CABIA ACTION INC (PAC.CABIA.ORG), AND NOT AUTHORIZED BY ANY CANDIDATE OR CANDIDATE COMMITTEE.